Technology/Products

Asta’s technology is rooted in enzymatic hydrolysis, a process that has been known for decades. However, through patented and proprietary enhancements, Asta’s process is notably advanced and efficient. Asta has already produced and sold over 93,000 lbs of product produced in our prototype 600 lbs/hr-input processor. Because the processor is automated, manpower requirements are minimized and nominal. Current efficiency level of the processor is 31% yield of sellable products (see product section). The remaining 69% returns to the environment as pasteurized water, resulting in few, if any, environmental issues.

From a technical standpoint the “heavy lifting” is done. And nearly $3 million has been invested. Asta is seeking investment capital to begin commercial operations.

 

Looking for something?

Use the form below to search the site:

Still not finding what you're looking for? Drop a comment on a post or contact us so we can take care of it!

Visit our friends!

A few highly recommended friends...

Archives

All entries, chronologically...